Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How is Geneaire ReBuilder™ different from all the other brain supplements out there?
Geneaire ReBuider™ is the result of years of independent scientific research, tested by independent medical trials.
Geneaire believes in transparency, and, unlike many supplement manufacturers, we encourage all our customers to research our claims before you buy.
- Geneaire ReBuilder™ is the exclusive, patented formula based on decades of AI-assisted, genomics research at UC Irvine and by Genescient, Inc.
- This formula has been tested in independent clinical trials by one of the country’s foremost neurologists, Dr. William Shankle, and Dr. Cristina Rizza an eminent nuclear cardiologist. The results have been independently published in the medical press.
- The formula is currently neurologist recommended, and has been used for over 3 years to treat patients with age-related neurological diseases as part of their standard treatment regimen
- Geneaire ReBuilder is a 13-ingredient formula in a precise, patented combination. All ingredients are on the FDA’s “Generally Recognized As Safe” GRAS List.
- Click here to review the research. You can follow links to published references, and the published trial results.
A published journal article indicates Geneaire ReBuilder™ has 8 ingredients, but your label lists 13 ingredients. Why the difference?
For over 3 years the formula has been fortified with additional ingredients. Our goal is to provide the most up-to-date formulation provided to us from Genescient, Inc.
Is Geneaire ReBuilder™ safe to take for someone taking Namenda and Aricept?
The answer is in 4 parts:
First: Always check with the patient’s neurologist due to factors related the patient’s unique health situation & history, the treatment plan and all the drugs & supplements already recommended by the neurologist.
Second: The Genescient researchers have said that in the Rizza/Shankle clinical trial all of the patients were on an NDMA inhibitor (i.e. Namenda) and an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (Exelon, Aricept, Galantamine), no negative interaction was observed, and there is some evidence that Geneaire ReBuilder™ may boost the effectiveness of the standard AD medication mentioned above.
Third: Geneaire knows first-hand that at least a hundred of Dr. Shankle’s patients are taking Geneaire ReBuilder™, both new patients and patients up to 4 years since (and during) the trial, with no side effects reported to us.
Fourth: Geneaire ReBuilder™ is a supplement, not a drug. Therefore, no claims are made to prevent, treat or cure any disease. The science-based research is focused on enhancing neural longevity in general.
What is your return policy?
You may return any of our products for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. This does not apply to purchases of more than 3 items in any month. Please try our products for a month or two before buying large quantities.
Do you ship overseas and to P.O. boxes?
Presently, we will ship anywhere in the United States that Amazon supports.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our customer service is available by email.